“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ―Winston S. Churchill
Are you looking for a unique present that is sure to surprise? We’ve made it easy for you with our Red Dust gift pack. This unique package is sure to make an impact with a $50 Red Dust donation and some special, native infused treats just for your special someone.
- 1 x $50 donation to Red Dust Role Models
- Red Dust Tea Towel
- 1 x 100g Kakadu Plum & Quandong Xmas PUD
- 1 x 65g Mount Zero Australian Style Za’atar
- 1 x Australian Native Sampler Box including a 3g sample of:
- Freeze Dried Riberry (Australian Food Awards Gold 2017)
- Freeze Dried Davidson Plum (Australian Food Awards Best in Class 2017)
- Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum
- Freeze Dried Finger Lime
- Freeze Dried Quandong
- Ground and Roasted Wattleseed
- Lemon Myrtle
- Cinnamon Myrtle
- Aniseed Myrtle
- Strawberry Gum
- Mountain Pepper Leaf
- Mountain Pepper Berry
- The Australian Superfood Recipe Card package
Not familiar with Red Dust’s work? Red Dust is a not-for-profit that inspires change in remote Indigenous communities through unique ‘community-as-family’ health programs. For more than 20 years they have walked alongside community leaders and elders to create strong futures for youth and their families.
Red Dust draws on the strengths of all the worlds that surround young people in community and use positive role models with backgrounds in sport, art, music and dance to deliver engaging, high impact programs that inspire youth to identify and pursue their dreams.
**Please note in order to reduce waste, there will be a transition period where you may receive a combination of both old and new packaging**
**Please note we have currently sold out of our 3g Riberry and Mountain Pepperberry samples.