Virgin, Wattleseed, Expresso Martini
An espresso martini you can enjoy any time of the day or night.
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp plunger ground coffee or 2 single shots of espresso
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp roasted wattleseed extract
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 6-8 ice cubes + 6 extra ice cubes, to serve
- pinch sea salt
- If making plunger coffee: Heat milk on cooktop until it just comes to a simmer. Do not boil. Place coffee in plunger and pour over hot milk. Plunge coffee and set aside in the refigerator to cool.
- If using espresso coffee: Heat milk on cooktop until it just comes to a simmer. Do not boil. Add espresso shots to heated milk and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once milk has cooled, add all ingredients to a blender and process for approximately 1 minute. Scrape down the side of the blender if necessary and process for another 30 seconds.
- Pour through a strainer into a clean glass jug. Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- To serve pour over ice into your favourite glassware and garnish with a little roasted wattleseed spice and three coffee beans