Australian Superfood Mocktails
When you’re feeling like something a little more than water to hydrate yourself, these mocktails are just the thing to wet your whistle.
The Davidson Plum Blueberry Bliss
- Blend the lemon juice, agave, blueberries and Davidson Plum.
- Stir in two quarts of water.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Finger Lime Mojito
- Peel the finger limes. In a cocktail shaker muddle the mint with juice of the finger limes and powder, agave, and a handful of crushed ice.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses over more ice. Add sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Strawberry Cucumber Finger Lime Aqua Fresca
- Peel and chop the cucumbers.
- Clean and remove the green leaves from the strawberries.
- Add the cucumbers, strawberries, lime juice, finger lime extract and water to a blender blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour the contents of the blender through a strainer over a water jug. Using a spoon press the pureed fruit into the strainer to get all of the liquid out and into the jug. Discard pureed fruit. Continue this until the blender is emptied.
- Pour in the agave and whisk to combine. Add in ice to keep the drink cool.
- Garnish with Finger Lime pearls, serve over ice and enjoy!
Swap the powders for our extracts and visa versa!