Banana, Oat and Cinnamon Myrtle Pancakes
The easiest pancake recipe with added benefits of Cinnamon Myrtle. No need to go out for brunch on the weekend, this dish looks and tastes impressive but requires minimal effort!
- In a bowl, whisk together the two eggs and then add the milk, stirring together until combined.
- Add in the mashed banana.
- Make a ‘well’ in the centre to add the oat flour, baking powder, chia seeds, salt and Cinnamon Myrtle powder then set the mixture aside.
- Then, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of the mixture to the pan at a time and cook each side until they’re golden.
Stack pancakes on top of each other and garnish with desiccated coconut.
- Enjoy with your choice of your favourite toppings such as fruit, maple syrup, honey, chopped nuts, we used cashews for this recipe!