Easy Wattleseed Mousse
We’ve made two versions of this wattleseed mousse recipe. This one is an easy Wattleseed Mousse created by Ex Masterchef contender, Jess Butler. If you prefer a quick and simple method, this one’s for you! If you like to experiment a little more in the kitchen, try her other recipe here! The Wattleseed provides a nutty chocolatey flavour so you’ll be licking the plate clean!
- 200 g white marshmallows
- 70 g butter
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbsp The Australian Superfood Co. Wattleseed
- 80 mL boiling water
- 350 mL cream
- Place the marshmallows, butter, chocolate, wattleseed and water in a bowl and set over a saucepan with simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and place in fridge to cool.
- Meanwhile whip the cream until thick and fold into the cooling wattleseed mixture until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
* NOTE: the mousse will only take about 45-60mins to set but the longer you can leave it in the fridge the more set it will be and the wattleseed will soften.