Festive Desert Lime Cocktail
- Fill the Glass: Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Mix the Cocktail: In a shaker, combine 30ml Vodka, 30ml fresh lime juice, a splash of Native Desert Lime Syrup.
- Shake It Up: Shake the mixture in the shaker to chill and mix the ingredients.
- Pour and Top: Strain the cocktail over the ice in the highball glass.
- Add Fizz: Top up the glass with soda water to your liking.
- Garnish: Drop in a few slices of fresh lime and mint leaves for a citrusy touch.
- Final Touch: Finish with a couple of juniper berries for a subtle garnish.