Finger Lime and Kale Salad
This delicious Finger Lime and kale salad is the perfect addition to any summer meal. Packed with Finger Lime, kale, coconut and pomegranate seeds, it offers some serious nutritional punch. It is quick and easy to prepare, as well as being vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free. This salad is a winner with the whole family!
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add tofu and set aside while preparing salad.
- Divide kale between two medium size serving bowls, dress with just the lemon juice and massage until leaves begin to wilt and turn a vibrant green. Top with avocado, pomegranate seeds, basil and toasted coconut chips.
- In a medium size fry pan, heat 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Remove tofu from marinade and pan fry on either side for 2-3 minutes. Once golden, add remaining dressing and heat for a few seconds.
- Add tofu to salad and voila, you’re done!
This recipe was created by the lovely Shelley Kamil, health and wellness coach-to-be, mother of two gorgeous girls and fitness enthusiast. Follow Shelley’s cooking creations here.