Green Goddess Smoothie with Finger Lime, Kakadu & Davidson Plum
This Green Goddess Smoothie with Finger Lime, Kakadu and Davidson Plum is one of those must haves in your daily recipe repetoire. Why? Because not only is it packed-full of your daily greens, fresh and zingy flavors and energy-boosting ingredients, it’s also loaded with nutritional superpowers like vitamins C and E. Making it incredibly high in beneficial antioxidants, thanks to our power-house superfoods. Each glass of this green goodness will give you a burst of energy and have you glowing with radiance from the inside out.
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups cold pressed applejuice
- 2 large handfulsspinach
- 3 large kale stalks, leaves only
- 1 Lebanesecucumber
- 1 small handful parsley
- 2 small stickscelery
- 1 tsp TASC Finger Lime powder
- 1 tsp TASC Kakadu Plum extract
- 1 tsp TASC Davidson Plum extract
- 1 lime, skin and pith removed
- ¼ avocado
- 1 generous cup frozenpineapple
- Place all ingredients into the jug of a high speed blender and blend for 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the jug and continue to blend until creamy and smooth.
- To serve, cut a wedge of lime and run it around the rim of your glasses and dip the rim in a little TASC Finger Lime powder.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
This smoothie also makes a delicious smoothie bowl, topped with your favourite Paleo Granola and seasonal fruits and berries.
Recipe @jules_mckie for The Australian Superfood Co. Styling & photography @jules_mckie