Halloween Native Fruit Sherbet
It’s safe to say that Halloween is all about them sweet treats and we’re certain trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers alike will love our twist on this
old-fashioned favourite. Our Halloween Native Fruit Sherbet is not only sweet and fizzy, it’s a little tangy too thanks to our native fruit flavours. And better still, it’s aneasy, delicious and fun treat to make at home with the kids. Happytrick-or-treating.
Time: 10 minutes
Makes: approx. 1 cup sherbet
- 100 grams pure icingsugar
- 4 tsps The Australian Superfood Native Fruit Powder (choose from Riberry, Davidson Plum, Kakadu Plum, Qandong, Finger Lime)
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp natural food colouring
- Add icing sugar, TASC native fruit powder, citric acid and baking soda to a medium size bowl and stir well to
- Once all ingredients are thoroughly combined add natural food colouringand continue stirring until completely combined and colour is
- Pour into test tubes or clear party bags ready to hand out to your neighbourhooddoor-knockers.
- Use a food processor to ensure all ingredients are well combined.
- Use 100 grams of icing sugar and 4 teaspoons TASC native fruit powder per flavour.
- Make a rainbow of flavours and a rainbow of colours.
Recipe @jules_mckie for The Australian Superfood Co. Styling & photography @jules_mckie