Halloween Native Fruit Sherbet
It’s safe to say that Halloween is all about them sweet treats and we’re certain trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers alike will love our twist on this old-fashioned favourite. Our Halloween Native Fruit Sherbet is not only sweet and fizzy, it’s a little tangy too thanks to our native fruit flavours. And better still, it’s an easy, delicious and fun treat to make at home with the kids. Happy trick-or-treating!
- Add icing sugar, TASC native fruit powder, citric acid and baking soda to a medium size bowl and stir well to
- Once all ingredients are thoroughly combined add natural food colouring and continue stirring until completely combined and colour is
- Pour into test tubes or clear party bags ready to hand out to your neighbourhood door-knockers.
- Use a food processor to ensure all ingredients are well combined.
- Use 100 grams of icing sugar and 4 teaspoons TASC native fruit powder per flavour.
- Make a rainbow of flavours and a rainbow of colours.
Recipe @jules_mckie for The Australian Superfood Co. Styling & photography @jules_mckie