Kakadu Plum & Peanut Butter Fudge
Want a healthy treat? This peanutty fudge is to-die-for! It’s honestly hard to stop at just one piece! The recipe is really easy to make and takes hardly any time at all. Including Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum Powder means this fudge has the added bonus of a huge amount of vitamin C. So not only does it satisfy those sweet cravings but it will also boost your immune system and help keep colds at bay.
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients (except for the salt) in a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tin.
- Sprinkle the sea salt on top of the fudge and allow to set in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Slice into small cubes if you want it to last a while or larger ones if you have more self discipline.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe adapted from @brownpapernutrition