Lemon Myrtle and Parmesan Crusted Lamb Cutlets with Couscous
Impress your guests with this gorgeous lamb cutlet recipe. Our Lemon Myrtle gives it a fresh citrus aroma and is packed full of antioxidant and mineral properties, as well as being a high source of Vitamin C. Dinner is served!
- Place the flour and whisked eggs in separate shallow bowls. Combine thyme, Lemon Myrtle, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dust the lamb cutlets with flour, shaking off excess, then dip them in the eggs and coat in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing mixture to ensure that it sticks.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the lamb, in batches, for 4-6 minutes, or until golden brown and medium-rare, turning halfway. Drain on a paper towel.
- To make the couscous, combine the couscous and water in a large bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let it stand until the water is absorbed and the couscous is tender (about 10 minutes). Fluff with a fork. Add the chickpeas, mint, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl and toss.
- Serve next to the lamb and enjoy.