Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea
Who doesn’t love iced tea for a refreshing drink at any time of the day? We’ve added Lemon Myrtle for a zesty, menthol flavour!
Serves 8 cups
- 8 tea bags of any good-quality black tea
- 1 medium lemon
- 8 cups simmering water
- 4 tbsp Lemon Myrtle extract
- Simple syrup (optional)
- Mint for serving
- Place the tea bags in a large heatproof glass pitcher. Use a vegetable peeler to strip the peel from the lemon, avoiding as much of the white pith as possible, and add the peel to the pitcher.
- Pour the simmering water into the pitcher and let it steep for at least 5 minutes. Add the Lemon Myrtle extract.
- Remove the tea bags and discard. Refrigerate the tea until cool.
- To serve, fill iced tea glasses with ice and pour the tea over the ice. Sweeten with simple syrup, if desired.
- Garnish with mint