Mountain Pepperberry Roasted Cauliflower with Crispy Kale and Pine Nuts
Who doesn’t love roasted cauliflower? We’ve added some mountain pepperberry to spice this dish up and it works wonders. Enjoy as a side dish, salad or as your main meal. Delicious any time of the day!
- Preheat over to 200 degrees celsius and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash and dry cauliflower then chop into large chunks. Then, wash and dry kale, remove the stem by using a knife and cutting on each side of the stem. Chop the kale and set it aside.
- Place cauliflower into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, mountain pepperberry, and garlic powder and gently toss until it’s all coated. Pour cauliflower onto the baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take cauliflower out of the oven and add pine nuts and kale. Put the pan back into the oven and roast for an additional 5 – 8 minutes or until kale is crispy.
- Pour melted butter and sprinkle fresh thyme on top and gently mix. Enjoy.