This is a nice change from the traditional quince paste found on cheeseboards. This features Australian Superfood Quandong, which is high in Vitamin E and zinc; two components of youthful, supple skin.
- Let the quandong soak in a bowl of water for at least one hour.
- Transfer quandong to a small pot and cook on low to medium heat until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Strain the quandong and transfer to a blender. Blend the fruit.
- Place the fruit back into a small pot and add the sugar and lime juice. Cook on low to medium heat for approximately 30 mins until the sugar has dissolved completely and the mixture has thickened.
- Pour the paste into molds, such as a muffin tin. Allow to cool before serving.