Quinoa Summer Salad
Summer often makes us crave cold foods that are quick and easy to make, with no oven-generating heat required. This summer salad is the perfect solution! It’s easy to make and filled with healthy ingredients, it makes use of the fresh flavours of Lemon Myrtle which is rich in nutrients including magnesium, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions.
- To assemble the salad, add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir together until evenly combined.
- For the dressing, add all the ingredients to a jar or container with a cover. Place the lid on and shake until combined.
- Just before serving, add dressing to the salad and toss until coated.
- Spoon into a serving dish, garnish with additional nuts and parsley if desired, and enjoy.
Double the ingredients if you’re taking it to a family gathering or a summer picnic.