Strawberry Gum Chocolate Truffles
Strawberry Gum is so versatile, you can basically add it to almost anything for a flavour boost. This time we’re trying a native Australian spin on a dessert favourite.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Process the dates and macadamia nuts until smooth
- Add melted chocolate and strawberry gum to date/nut mixture
- Cool mixture in the fridge
- Meanwhile mix coconut or cocoa powder with a bit of strawberry gum for coating
- Once mixture is cool, roll into small balls and cover with coating mix.
Mix up your balls by coating them in different toppings such as crushed almonds, Riberry, Davidson Plum, chia seeds, crushed peanuts or anything else you like.