Virgin, Wattleseed, Espresso Martini
An espresso martini you can enjoy any time of the day or night.
- If making plunger coffee: Heat milk on cooktop until it just comes to a simmer. Do not boil. Place coffee in plunger and pour over hot milk. Plunge coffee and set aside in the refrigerator to cool.
- If using espresso coffee: Heat milk on cooktop until it just comes to a simmer. Do not boil. Add espresso shots to heated milk and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once milk has cooled, add all ingredients to a blender and process for approximately 1 minute. Scrape down the side of the blender if necessary and process for another 30 seconds.
- Pour through a strainer into a clean glass jug. Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- To serve pour over ice into your favourite glassware and garnish with a little roasted wattleseed spice and three coffee beans.