Wattleseed Fudgy Choc Cookies
We love ourselves a good chocolate cookie! We’ve opted for coconut sugar instead of refined sugar and we’ve added in some of our Roasted & Ground Wattleseed for a hit of protein, iron and nutty-flavoured goodness.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips. In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the sugar. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon out 24 rounded scoops across the baking sheets. You can flatten to your desired thickness using a spatula.
- Using a spoon and spatula, drop the cookie dough into 24 rounded scoops onto the prepared baking sheets, and flatten to the desired thickness and width using a spatula. You can press extra chocolate chips onto the tops if you desire or icing sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Enjoy with a glass of milk or mylk! Will stay fresh in an air tight container for up to a week.