WATTLESEED & MOCHA RAW CHEESCAKE
Pairing Wattleseed with a coffee, cashew and date based cake makes the perfect combination which your stomach will love you for! This Raw Cheesecake is gluten free and dairy free making for a delicious, whole foods treat full of protein and healthy fats.
- Place all base ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles a crumble like texture and sticks together.
- Press into a lined spring board tin and place in the freezer.
- Whilst waiting for the Base to freeze, place all filling 1. ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove tin from freezer and pour half the filling mixture on top of the base and place back in the freezer to set for around half an hour.
- Add the remaining filling 2 Ingredients to your leftover filling 1, mix well.
- Add to the top of your cake once chilled to prevent layers from mixing into each other.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with your choice of nuts, shredded coconuts or a sprinkle of Cacao.