Wattleseed Scones With Riberry Jam
This Aussie twist on your favourite scones recipe will add a deliciously nutty flavour. Perfect for a cold winter’s day!
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Prepare a floured surface and lightly dust an oven tray with flour
- Sift flour and salt and Wattleseed into a bowl.
- Add butter and gently mix together with a fork
- Add milk and mix until mixture becomes a soft dough. You can add more milk or water if the dough mix isn’t soft enough
- Place on floured surface and knead slightly
- Once the dough is approx. 20cm thick, use a cutter or your hands to cut 5cm rounds in the dough
- Glaze with a little extra milk before placing on oven tray and in the oven
- Bake for 20 mins
- Serve with Riberry Jam and freshly whipped cream
- Place all the ingredients into a pot, slowly bring to the boil, reduce and simmer for 45 minutes.