Davidson Plum and Vanilla Cupcakes
These little gems are a perfect afternoon snack for the kids or to serve to your guests for a special occasion. The almond meal adds extra protein, healthy fats and while the added Davidson Plum creates a tart like flavour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line cupcake tray with cupcake wrappers.
- In large bowl, add almond meal, coconut palm sugar, coconut flour, baking powder, Freeze Dried Davidson Plum powder and vanilla bean powder and mix well.
- Make a well in centre and add eggs, almond milk and olive oil. Mix together until mixture forms and fill each cupcake whole.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until baked through. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow them to cool down before icing.
- For the icing, beat cream cheese, butter, syrup and Freeze Dried Davidson Plum powder with a electric beater until light and fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cupcakes.
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.