Kakadu Plum Sweet Potato Wedges
Rejoice! We have the perfect dinner side for you to enjoy all year round but especially during the winter months. Boost your immune system with Kakadu Plum which boasts the highest amount of Vitamin C than any other fruit in the world! Sweet potatoes are also a great source of Vitamin C so you can keep your immune system strong.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Cut sweet potato into thick wedges and place in a mixing bowl
- Coat potatoes with olive oil, paprika, salt and Mountain Pepper Leaf.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on your prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the tray and sprinkle with Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum powder. Serve as a snack or a side to your main meal.