Four Pillars Gin, bartender James Irvine from the Sydney Lab, is getting our Spring Carnival Parties started by sharing their sophisticated “Spring Carnival” cocktail. Four Pillars Gin have been named the world’s leading gin brand for two years in a row. Their bespoke range of Australian inspired gins celebrate our delicious, diverse and creative country. This bespoke cocktail is far from ordinary, it is extraordinary. Their Sydney Spring Gin is paired with a delicious native sandalwood and macadamia orgeat and a sour quandong.
- Shake and fine strain into Nick & Nora
- Garnish: Edible flower
SANDALWOOD x MACADAMIA ORGEAT
- Place sugar and nuts in Thermomix
- Set Thermomix to 50 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes in 5th gear and blend
- Slowly start streaming in water, about 1 minute in
- Once ready, remove from heat and fine strain through chinois
- Allow cooling and move to refrigerator
- Once chilled add gin and blossom water and stir
- Keep refrigerated.
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix
- Blitz at Speed 2.5, no temp, for 5 minutes
- Filter through chinois + oil filters
- Bottle + refrigerate