Winter Spiced Gin with Bush Apple
- Prepare Your Glass: A balloon glass or highball glass would work well.
- Add Aus Super Foods Bush Apple: Begin by adding the Native Bush Apple to the glass.
- Measure and Add Gin: Pour 30ml of Gin into the glass.
- Add Tonic Water: Gently pour 150ml of Fever-Tree tonic water into the glass.
- Stir Gently: Give the cocktail a gentle stir using a bar spoon to mix the ingredients together.
- Pear Slice: Drop a few slices of fresh pear into the glass. The pear’s natural sweetness will harmonize with the other flavors.
- Cinnamon Stick: Add a cinnamon stick to the glass. This will impart warming and aromatic notes to the cocktail.
- Thyme Sprig: Place a sprig of thyme in the glass. Gently clap the thyme between your hands to release its fragrance.
- Serve and Enjoy