Fish Souvlaki with Tzatziki
- Combine flour, lemon myrtle, mountain pepper leaf and old man salt bush in a bowl.
- Then heat a non-stick pan on medium and add olive oil.
- While it’s heating, coat each piece of fish in the flour mixture. Then place into the pan.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side until the fish is golden and cooked through.
- In the meantime, combine the tzatziki ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the fish is cooked, spread each wrap generously with tzatziki and add the fish fillet. You might want to cut them up depending on the size of your fillets.
- Add tomato wedges and a generous amount of parsley.
- Wrap up and enjoy.