FRUIT TINGLE WHITE CHOCOLATE
Enjoy the combination of sweet, tart Davidson Plum and rich and creamy white chocolate.The two flavours combine to create a fruity, sweet chocolate with a delightfully tingly aftertaste.
Feel free to experiment with the amounts of Davidson Plum powder that you add but be careful adding any more of the Davidson Plum extract as the liquid can cause your chocolate to seize. Enjoy!
- Chop your white chocolate into small pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, until the chocolate is half melted and half solid.
- Remove and stir until it has completely melted.
- This can also be done in a glass bowl over barely simmering water but remove at the half-melted mark.
- This ensures that you don’t overheat the fats in the chocolate and gives you a perfect temper, every time.
- Stir the Davidson Plum powder through the melted chocolate and then add the extract, stirring until combined.
- Carefully spoon into chocolate moulds (you can also use ice cube trays in a pinch) and then tap firmly on the bench to help settle the chocolate.
- Leave to set at room temperature – not in the fridge – until firm and then turn out of the moulds.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.