Lemon Myrtle, White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies
These slightly sweet and buttery Lemon Myrtle, White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies are next level delicious. They’re perfect for morning tea, an afternoon treat or as a decadent dessert served warm with vanilla bean ice cream. The classic combination of white chocolate and raspberries partners perfectly with our native Lemon Myrtle, making these blondies hard to resist.
Time: Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes.
125 grams butter
250 grams white chocolate, chopped
1 1/2 tsps Lemon Myrtle
110 grams raw sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
125 grams plain flour pinch sea salt
120 grams fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced) / 190°C (standard). Grease an 18 cm squarebaking tin and line with baking paper.
- In a medium size saucepan melt the butter and 150 grams of the white chocolate together over low-medium heat, stirring regularly until smooth. Add TASC Lemon Myrtle and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl using a stand or hand mixer, until pale, creamy and slightly thickened. Slowly pour in the melted white chocolate mixture and continue mixing until well combined.
- Sift the flour and salt into the bowl and fold in Fold in half of the remaining chocolate and half the fresh raspberries.
- Pour into prepared baking tin. Scatter remaining chocolate and raspberries evenlyon top and gently press to help them sink into the mixture. Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack to continue cooling.
Cut into squares and enjoy on their own with your favourite hot beverage or for a more decadent desert, serve warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
- For a gluten free version of this blondie, swap out plain flour for gluten free flour.
- Add 1/2 a cup of chopped macadmaia nuts for something different.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe @jules_mckie for The Australian Superfood Co. Styling & photography @jules_mckie