Kakadu & Mango Margarita Fizz
The weather is warming up and Summer is almost here so there’s no better time to enjoy a frosty mango margarita fizz. Sweet mango is mellowed out with fragrant Kakadu plum and each mouthful is a party with desert lime and sea salt flakes rimming the glass. Make the frozen version if you can plan ahead or the traditional recipe at a moment’s notice. Perfect for any occasion.
- Peel the mangoes and cut all the flesh from the pit. Place into a cocktail shaker.
- Add tequila, triple sec, extract and powder.
- Muddle together well using a wooden muddler.
- Mix together powder and salt flakes on a small plate then rub a little of the discarded mango peel around the rim of both glasses. Dip the edge of the glasses into the powder mixture to coat.
- Then add ice to the glasses and pour cocktail over evenly between the two. Top up with sparkling water and enjoy.