Pineapple, Lemon Myrtle, Quandong & Finger Lime Smoothie Bowl with TASC Paleo Granola
Spring has sprung, and what better way to celebrate Australia’s warm weather, than with a refreshing smoothie bowl packed full of native spring fruits, including sour finger lime and sweet quandong peach. The two go together like sand and sea, toast and vegemite… we’ll stop here.
Feel like experimenting? Use the base smoothie bowl and go crazy with the toppings. Just remember to balance flavours and textures. Including soft fruits, with crunchy nuts or cacao nibs.
Time: 10 minutes
For the smoothie bowl
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 500g pineapple, frozen
- 1 tsp Lemon Myrtle
- 1 tsp Freeze Dried Quandong
- 1 tsp Freeze Dried Finger Lime
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- pinch sea salt
For the toppings
- 1 cup Vanilla, Berry, Nutty Goodness Paleo Granola
- 1 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 mango cheek, sliced
- 1 orange or blood orange, segmented
- 1/4 pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- Add the almond milk, frozen pineapple, lemon myrtle, quandong, finger lime, rice malt syrup and sea salt to a blender.
- Blend on medium to high speed, stopping the blender at intervals to scrape the sides of the blender and tamp the mixture down. This will help blend the mixture evenly. Continue blending until the mixture is thick, creamy and smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 2 bowls. If you’re not going to eat your smoothie bowl immediately you can leave it to set in the freezer while you prepare your toppings.
- To serve top with Vanilla, Berry Nutty Goodness Paleo Granola, sliced kiwi fruit, banana and mango, orange segments and pineapple pieces.