Raw Vegan Riberry ‘Cheesecake’
So light, creamy and smooth, this recipe makes us think all cheesecakes should be vegan and raw. The zesty base gives the perfect balance to its indulgent rich filling, while the tangy sauce is the ‘berry’ on top of this gorgeous masterpiece. Super high in vitamin C, vitamin E, folate and calcium, why not have a second slice!
- In a food processor, combine all base ingredients and whiz until mixture is grainy and sticks together. Press evenly into bottom of a lined, spring-form tin and place in freezer to firm.
- Next, place all filling ingredients in the food processor and whizz into a smooth texture.
- Pour this mixture on top of the base and place back in freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, or until cheesecake hardens.
- Prepare the sauce by adding all ingredients to the food processor and pulsing until smooth and runny. Remove hardened cheesecake from the freezer, drizzle with sauce then return to freezer for another 30mins.
- When ready, remove from freezer and allow to sit for half an hour. Sprinkle with some shredded coconut and your choice of fresh berries then slice, serve and enjoy for afternoon tea.